Dalberry’s No. 1 commitment is the one that we have to our customers. Delivering reliable, customized and warp-speed customer complaint is our mission and as a consequence this is the main asset we focus on developing. Dialogue is key to solidifying a relationship with our customers. Should you experience dissatisfaction with regards to Dalberry service, please do notify us immediately and we will investigate the incident.
In the event that a customer or potential customer has a complaint regarding any of the payment service and/or product provided by Dalberry, we advise them to contact us by using the email address provided below.
Customers or potential customers can report issues immediately at the email address email@example.com. When submitting your query or complaint, try to provide the context of your issue as well as the nature of the problem (technical, functionality, accuracy, compliance, etc…). Dalberry representatives will promptly analyze your complaint and get back to you for additional required information or to present feedback and proposed solutions (where applicable).
After the Customer Complaint department receives the complaint, a written acknowledgement will be provided, along with a Complaint number, within 2 business days starting from the day the complaint was received. Business days are from Monday to Friday.
As we place great emphasis on speed, we have instated a quick procedure to sort out issues you signal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, due to the fact that every single current or potential customer is important and valuable for us and in order for Dalberry to deliver an efficient and professional service when dealing with more complex issues regarding complaints to our services, these types of problems are subject to a formal complaint procedure.
If you consider that following the course of action recommended failed to provide you with a satisfactory outcome for the issue you raised by the standard procedure outlined above, please address an email to our Customer Complaints representative. Please note that you should expressly formulate your request for the complaint outlined to be subject to Dalberry’s formal complaint process.
Dalberry Customer Complaint representatives aim to resolve our customers or potential customers complaints promptly, efficiently and in a professional manner. As soon as the formal complaint process has been requested by email, the subsequent actions are:
- Dalberry Customer Complaint representative will reply with a verbal (by phone) or written (by email) acknowledgement within 72 hours. The acknowledgement will consist of the confirmation for starting the investigation and a unique ticket number that will allow the customer or potential customer to follow up on his / her complaint anytime.
- The initial response of the Customer Complaint representative may also contain an immediate solution to the issue and, in case the complainant is satisfied with the provided answer and does not reply with a follow up question or inquiry, can be considered as the final solution to the opened complaint ticket.
- There may be occasions in which a Customer Complaint representative has been unable to conclude the investigation within the 72 hour timeframe and provide a final solution for the complainant’s issue. If this would be the case, Dalberry will inform the customer or potential customer of the holdup and inform about that the investigation could take up to 6 weeks until a solution will be provided, depending on other parties involvement. Nevertheless, as soon as the Customer Complaint representative will have questions or will need more information about the customer’s reported issue, contact will be tried through phone or email.
- If Dalberry’s final feedback or resolution cannot be provided within the above mention timeframe upon having received your written complaint, we will reply with the following:
- Explanation for delay in feedback and new timeframe expected for us to do so
- Information necessary for referring your complaint directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Please note that in the situations where additional details have been requested and the customer or potential customer has not replied with the information within 5 business days, then the exceeding timeframe (5 business days) will be excluded from the calculation mentioned
- Regardless of the stage of the Formal Complaint Process, Dalberry reserves the right to:
- Accept the complaint and, if appropriate, offer redress;
- Offer redress without accepting the complaint;
- Reject the complaint and give reasons for doing so.
Moreover, we will expressly indicate that it is our final decision and, consequently, inquire whether the customer or potential customer that files a formal complaint will accept or reject this final decision.
Should you feel dissatisfied with our final decision, you may issue a request for the complaint you addressed to Dalberry to be reviewed by complaint specialists from the UK’s Financial Ombudsman Service. If, at the conclusion of the complaints process, you are unhappy with the outcome then you may request a review of your complaint from the UK's Financial Ombudsman Service.
In order to address the Financial Ombudsman Service you can:
- Send your complaint by postal service to the Financial Ombudsman Services, based at South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR; or
- Dial 0845 080 1800; or
We hope that you will be satisfied with Dalberry’s services at all times. Should you have any reason to express dissatisfaction with the quality of our services, please include all available details and additional information in the content of the complaint you issue to our email address.
Please be aware that Dalberry makes available this policy for informational purposes only. Dalberry makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this policy and the relevancy of its content at all times and in all contexts. Dalberry will not be liable for potentials errors or omissions in relation to the content of this document.
We reserve the right to alter this policy at any time and with no prior notice. Kindly check back on a regular basis to verify if you agree with the updates implemented.